Jalan Pattimura RT 005 RW 002, Waikabubak Sumba Barat
Full Day Sumba Tour
SUMBA TOUR CODE: ES-SW1.2
Pickup/drop off: Hotel in Waitabula (South west Sumba)
Starting time: 08.00am
The full day tour begins at Mandorak beach. The beach provides a great and peaceful stay with nice sights. A big opening between the two rock ridges lets the clear blue ocean water pass through to the Mandorak beach and will also let you look far into the ocean. If you move to higher ground you will see the coastline and rocky cliffs.
After the Mandorak Beach we will bring you to Weekuri Lake another highlight of the Sumba tour. This is saltwater lake located in the south-west of Sumba. You can take a refreshing dive to cool down and experience the bright water of Weekuri.
We continue the Sumba tour and head to Ratengarro village where you can meet the locals and experience their culture and see the traditional Sumbanese houses. The village of Ratengarro is built near a beach which you can visit when you are there. From the beach you will have a nice view of the village, you can also see the peaks of the houses when you standing on a higher point.
After Ratengarro, we will go to Pero Beach to enjoy a well-deserved and beautiful Pero-sunset if time allows us. After the Pero-sunset the full day tour is complete.
- Transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tours and visit with English Speaking Guide
- Meals as per the program itinerary
- All Entrance fees and donations
- Mineral Water
- Flight tickets & accomodation
- Travel insurance
- Soft drink, juice and alcohol
- Personal expenses such as; tip to guide and/ or driver, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beveragesExtra cost due to causes greater than our control, for example; delays or flight cancellations, etc.
- Everything not mentioned in “included”.