Jalan Pattimura RT 005 RW 002, Waikabubak Sumba Barat
FULL DAY SUMBA TOUR
TOUR CODE: ES-W1.2
Pickup/drop off: Hotel in Waitabula (South West Sumba) or Waikabubak (West Sumba)
Starting time: 09.00am
Let’s start this full day Sumba tour with a visit to Praijing village. This village is built on top of a hill and if you want to walk through the entire village, you actually have to walk down the hill. You will have an overview of the entire village at the entrance.
The inhabitants of the village built a spot where you can have a panoramic view of the village and beyond. The village is surrounded by the beautiful nature of Sumba Kerewee. This special city is the perfect place to drink and eat a fresh young coconut which the locals will be glad to offer you.
After Praijing village the tour continues to Watubela beach. The magical big rocks in the water makes this beach unique. Believe it or not but there is another beautiful beach nearby which is a must-see if you are nearby.
The beach of Watubela is just 15 minutes of walking from Kerewee beach. While walking, you will see a lot of coconut trees when you are heading towards the beach. At arrival, you will immediately have a fantastic panoramic view.
When you get to Kerewee beach, you can enjoy this beautiful place with blue water and a big wall of yellow rocks. In the middle of the beach there is a big flat greyrock , from ontop that rock you will have a fantastic view.
This beach also has a secret cave. Try to find it when you are there and you will see a large cave with an opening towards the sea.
- Transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tours and visit with English Speaking Guide
- Meals as per the program itinerary
- All Entrance fees and donations
- Mineral Water
- Flight tickets & accomodation
- Travel insurance
- Soft drink, juice and alcohol
- Personal expenses such as; tip to guide and/ or driver, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beveragesExtra cost due to causes greater than our control, for example; delays or flight cancellations, etc.
- Everything not mentioned in “included”.