Jalan Pattimura RT 005 RW 002, Waikabubak Sumba Barat
FULL DAY SUMBA TOUR
Tour Code: ES-SW1.1
Pickup/drop off: Hotel in Waitabula (South West Sumba) or Waikabubak (West Sumba)
Starting time: 09.00am
A new day, a new adventure. Today the journey will begin at the village of Tarung/ Waitabar which is located just a few minutes west from Waikabubak. There are two villages at this place but they are built so close to each other that it will look like one big village. The village will give you a welcoming feeling while you look around. After this visit, we will be heading to another beautiful village; Praijing village. This village is built on top of a hill and if you want to walk through the entire village, you actually have to walk down the hill. You will have an overview of the entire village at the entrance. On top of that, the inhabitants of the village built a spot where you can have a panoramic view of the village and beyond. The village is also surrounded by the beautiful nature of Sumba. Next on our adventure will be the Lai popu Waterfall. After a drive through the endless hilly and green landscape of Sumba, you will arrive nearby the waterfall. To visit the waterfall, you will need to do a small hike of approximately 15 minutes and cross a bamboo bridge to get there. There is a nice spot to sit down where you can watch the water find its way down the hill. You can also bring your swimming clothes to take a dive in the water just in front of the big waterfall and cool down after a long day of adventure.
- Transfers as per the itinerary.
- Tours and visit with English Speaking Guide
- Meals as per the program itinerary
- All Entrance fees and donations
- Mineral Water
- Flight tickets & accomodation
- Travel insurance
- Soft drink, juice and alcohol
- Personal expenses such as; tip to guide and/ or driver, laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beveragesExtra cost due to causes greater than our control, for example; delays or flight cancellations, etc.
- Everything not mentioned in “included”.